Hair spa treatment is a new concept for hair rebirth. If you want to enjoy a relaxing massage or want to look your best for that special day Body Benefits is second to none to bring you that pleasurable experience and if you try it once you will know just how wonderful you will look and feel.
Hair spa is a new concept for hair rebirth. If you want to enjoy a relaxing massage or want to look your best for that special day Body Benefits is second to none to bring you that pleasurable experience and if you try it once you will know just how wonderful you will look and feel. Not only will you feel great but most treatments are an aid to the well being of your mind and body.
Hair Spa is a therapy that is essential for maintaining a healthy growth. It is basically a procedure that helps to make your hair strong, bouncy and shiny, while simultaneously dealing with dandruff, damaged hair, and hair fall control. Today it is one of the most popular and best trends for conditioning your hair to keep it healthy.
For people who feel that their hair lacks strength and volume, Hair Spa is the perfect solution in building the strength of each hair follicle giving the hair a stronger and a more bouncy look. There is no age limit as such for a spa visit. You can start as young as 14-15 because that is the age at which dandruff and hair fall problems can start. You can do a spa even as often as a week if you want to…ideally once in 2 weeks.
We recommend using argan oil, which is very beneficial and can penetratethe hair shaft and restore moisture. After oiling and shampoo, a deep-conditioning mask or pack made withnatural ingredients is applied to the hair and massaged well.
5 Steps to do Hair Spa
1. Massage your scalp: Warm up some coconut oil or olive oil. Massage your head gently. This increases blood circulation and boosts hair growth.
2. Steam the hair: Dip a towel in warm water and squeeze the excess water out. Wrap the towel around the hair. This allows the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp. Do this for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Wash the hair: Now, water is harmful to the hair roots.
4. Apply conditioner: Post the shampooing, use a conditioner. You can also use the water of tea leaves to which a few drops of lime juicehas been added. Or try a paste of grated beetroot to which hibiscus powder has been added. The hibiscus flower powder is a great base and is rich in iron and other vitamins Rinse it off after half an hour with just warm water and no shampoo.
5. Lastly, a hair mask: The last step is crucial as it seals in the nourishment. Try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. You can add a ripe banana to this - banana is a hair softener.You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes,then rinse with a mild shampoo. That's it. You have successfully completed a home hair spa therapy at home in just 5 simple steps. We recommend repeating this process once a month to ensure healthy, soft & shiny hair.
Benefits of Hair Spa Treatment:
Deep conditioning Hair Spa treatment is designed to strengthen the hair follicles, nourish the roots & revitalize the scalp that leads to natural hair rebirth.
It helps to normalize oil secretions.
It increases cell metabolism and stimulates blood circulation.
It eliminates impurities inside pores and repairs damaged hair.
Spa is a rehydrating therapy that restores vital oils and moisture for a smooth, sensuous glow that begins at the roots.